Tuesday, December 19

The cover for my new travel journal.

travel journal cover step 4
The words are a song by Joni Mitchell who is also the girl in the picture.
The big yellow taxi is also a song by her.
This book is a little something I will use to immortalise the places i visit and the people I meet over the next 2 weeks.The size is bigger than what i am used to and working around it is difficult but challenges are always inviting. The big secret is that I'm going to Nepal on the 26th of this lovely month! Christmas I will celebrate in Delhi.The excitement doesn't let me live!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can anyone recommend the well-priced Network Monitoring software for a small IT service company like mine? Does anyone use Kaseya.com or GFI.com? How do they compare to these guys I found recently: N-able N-central patch management
? What is your best take in cost vs performance among those three? I need a good advice please... Thanks in advance!

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!